COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
for Indoor Classes
COVID Safety Requirements
STARTING SPRING SESSION 2023
MASKS WILL BE OPTIONAL
- Two adults max per family.
- No older siblings allowed in class if not registered for class.
- Participating adult/s must be fully vaccinated and are required to wear masks inside our studio.
- Participating families must bring their own instrument pack and they MUST have:
-2 sets of rhythm sticks
-2 scarves (extra sets if there is more than one child).
Families will be responsible for disinfecting their own instruments.
Instrument packs ($36 plus tax) are available for purchase online or at HQ at the beginning of your class.
DEMO CLASS FAMILIES DO NOT NEED TO BRING INSTRUMENTS, LBM WILL PROVIDE FOR DEMO CLASS.
COVID Health and Safety Measures
- Ladybug Teachers and Staff are fully vaccinated: two shots plus booster.
- Ladybug Teachers will wear faceshields during class.
- Each family will have their own personal instruments that will not be shared with other families.
Exceptions & Optional: Gathering drums and Instruments for our jam sessions. They will be disinfected between classes
- Frequent sanitizing of touched surfaces door handles, light switches, sink handles, etc. with non-toxic CDC recommended Thymol-Based Cleaners.
- Blueair HealthProtect 7770i Smart Air Purifier for Classroom area
- Touch-free Temperature Checks
People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
If you, your child, or any members of your household are currently sick or are experiencing (or have experienced) the symptoms related to COVID-19 (see list) within the last 14 days, we ask that you please stay home, and schedule an Online Makeup Class here. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in this matter. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting