At Ladybug Music, we believe in the power of repetition for you baby, toddler or preschooler and it is the center of our learning process.
Here is why repetition is so important:
- Repetition allows children to form an understanding and provides an attempt to imitate.
- When we sing familiar songs in class, it reinforces memory and creates a routine.
- Each time you repeat a rhyme, your child’s brain is building new synapses.
- When children are familiar with a song, they are more engaged and are often more confident.
- Repetition of music triggers the reward centers of the brain, which releases dopamine.
- Repeated exposure helps children become comfortable with new objects and experiences.
The early childhood years are a a time of tremendous physical, cognitive, socio-emotional, and language development. Repetition is an essential tool for learning at this age.
Here are our Ladybug families after a few of classes drumming to our Ladybug Music version of “Missy-la Massa-La” The adults and children know and love the song making participation and engagement effortless and fun.
Learning through play is our goal in our Ladybug Music classes!